We sat down with the head of the Social Committee (and CST Team Leader on the side), Charlotte Fox to tell us what it’s like being the person with the best laugh in the office.
1. How did you start out at Coreco?
I started as a Client Service assistant with no experience in the industry.
2. What does a day at Coreco look like?
In just under 2 years I have gained a huge amount of knowledge and I am now CeMap 1 qualified and the Client Services Team Leader. In the short time I have been here, I have seen Coreco change and grow in many ways. We are now very client focused and keen to drive the team in the same, positive direction.
3. What do you enjoy about working at Coreco?
There are lots of things I enjoy but mostly it’s the people. Everyone is different but I feel we all share the same vision.
4. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
A millionaire. Joke. More involved with our introducers and helping to drive business to the company.
5. What’s your top tip for someone who wants to be a Client Services team member?
My top tip would be to always be open and honest. The role is to be apart of a team and if all the cogs aren’t working the machine doesn’t run.