We sat down with the head of the Social Committee (and CST Team Leader on the side), Charlotte Fox to tell us what it’s like being the person with the best laugh in the office.
1. How did you start out at Coreco?
One of the locals from the pub I worked at worked in partnership with Coreco and said how much he loved them so he took my CV to them
2. What does a day at Coreco look like?
A mixed bag to be honest. No day is the same which sounds cheesy but it’s true.
3. What do you enjoy about working at Coreco?
The people and the fruit basket on a Tuesday morning 😊
4. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
Hopefully not stuck working from home! Back in the office with everyone running around and laughing
5. What’s your top tip for someone who wants to be a Client Services team member?
My top tip would be to always be open and honest. The role is to be apart of a team and if all the cogs aren’t working the machine doesn’t run.