We asked Sarah what it’s like to be a Mortgage Adviser at Coreco.
1. How did you start out at Coreco?
I joined Coreco as the first MAB academy student and was signed off as an adviser after around 6 months.
2. What does a day at Coreco look like?
I check and reply to emails when I arrive at the office. I then work through the tasks in my diary and follow up with clients. Normally I have a few telephone appointments throughout the day too. Sometimes I am out of the office in meetings.
3. What do you enjoy about working at Coreco?
My colleagues are great. I also like the relaxed working environment and social events.
4. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
Hopefully still within the E.U.!
5. What’s your top tip for someone who wants to be a Client Services team member?
You must be hardworking, friendly, self-motivated and not take yourself too seriously…